In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to United
Minds Creative Pty Ltd T/A Origrami. Your access to and use of all information on
this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to
the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of
the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be
bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend
that each time you access our website you read these terms and
1. In order to access the services provided on this website, you must
become a registered user. You must complete registration by providing
certain information as set out on our membership/registration page.
information relating to our collection, storage and use of the details
you provide on registration.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and
accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration
details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will be required to provide a password . On
registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18)
years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge
that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list
can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our
prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right
to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as
possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description
is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve
the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do
not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any
given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating
to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18)
years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge
that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we
give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of
GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve
the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Packaging and postage upgrade is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
13. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name,
address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit
card details. We undertake to take due care with this information;
however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not
liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven days. If
we have not responded to you within Seven days, your offer is deemed to
be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your
offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your
offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
15. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order
even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
16. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our
website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment.
Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
17. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
18. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with
incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or
similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where
your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your
credit card for the total amount debited.
19. We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that
is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty
or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated "contact
us" webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such
20. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange
returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the
amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and
21. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
22. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this
website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do
not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other
proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes
our intellectual property rights.
23. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968
(Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute
or display any of the information on this website without our prior
24. The licence to access and use the information on our website does
not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction
tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our
website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to
serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of
25. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other
websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no
responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance
by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website
does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator
of that website nor of the information and/or products which they
26. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be
entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must
not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual
property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages,
files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. The copyright to all content on this website including applets,
graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to
use those materials.
28. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with
the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by
us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not
license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior
29. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on
our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied
including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
30. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which
would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
31. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not
responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in
connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
32. Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 ("C&C Act")
defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either
goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act
gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and
a. Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
b. those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
33. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the
C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at
the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are
a. We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
b. Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
c. Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
34. As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive
from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that
a. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the
C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the
repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are
obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
b. If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated
data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may
result in the loss of the data.
c. If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods
as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use
refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods
presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods
of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice
that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
35. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the
C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer
within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect
whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are
not a consumer:-
a. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an
implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services
again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
b. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including
consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have
c. We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a
user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and
not with Us.
d. We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
36. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us
harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including
legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
37. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than
thirty days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least seven
days Notice to you. "Force Majeure" means any act, circumstance or
omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
38. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in
accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either
party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and
conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to
the jurisdiction of those Courts.
39. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any
law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as
necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve
such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from
these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in
full force and effect.
40. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you
may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant
and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide
to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk
although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such
information in a secure manner.
41. Our compliance with privacy legislation is set out in our separate
42. By using our service, you agree that the photos you selected to print are of your own personal photographs, and you have the full image rights and ownerships to the photographs. It is not of a copyrighted works, stolen, or of illegal nature. You, the customer accept full liability of any legal issue that may arrise with printing the photographs.